Physiotherapy is a medical science concerned with the assessment, maintenance, and restoration of the physical function and performance of the human body.
How physiotherapy can help you?
Your physiotherapist provides valuable health care for people throughout life – from birth to old age.
Your physiotherapist can:
- Perform a thorough assessment to identify and determine the extent of your problems and address them using the best available treatment strategy.
- Identify the causes and any predisposing factors behind your condition and present a program designed to avoid reoccurrence of your symptoms.
- Provide rehabilitation following occupational or sporting injuries.
- Provide rehabilitation and exercise before and after surgery.
- Provide advice on exercise programs.
- Provide or advise on special equipment or supplies.